Crime Stoppers is a charitable not-for-profit organization that supports law enforcement in the prevention, reduction, and elimination of crime. We count on the generous support of our community to continue our meaningful work and welcome assistance from various sources:
- One-time and monthly giving. We receive donations either through the mail, at events, or online at CanadaHelps.org from people who would like to give to Crime Stoppers.
- Casinos. Every 18 months, Crime Stoppers is awarded a casino by AGLC. This requires many volunteers to staff and is a significant source of funds for the program.
- Caught by Crime Stoppers Jail Bailout. This is our annual signature fundraising event and one of our biggest fundraisers. Our next event is on Friday, February 23, 2024 at WEM Centre Stage and we would love your support. Consider a sponsorship, donating to the event, or volunteering!
- Magazine. We publish a magazine four times each year that is free to subscribers on our mailing list. We work with Crime Watch Publications to sell advertising space in the magazine that helps support Crime Stoppers.
- Golf Tournament 50/50s. We work with organizations that run annual golf tournaments for their employees/clients. Crime Stoppers is named the beneficiary of their 50/50 and Mulligan sales and we provide volunteers to sell these items to their participants. We bring signage, the license, and tickets – it’s easy for the tournament organizer and is a great way for Crime Stoppers to raise funds!
- Grants. Not only does Crime Stoppers offer the anonymous tip line, but we also provide other programming focused on crime prevention and education. We are pleased to have the support of trusted organizations to administer our programs and services.
Crime Stoppers would not exist without the generous contributions of individuals and businesses in the community. Please consider partnering with us today by emailing: Amanda Dubé, Alberta Crime Stoppers Association Executive Director at: email@example.com.